Disclaimer: This Story is of information purpose and not any financial advise, please check concerned bank site for more details.
- Eligibility- Should not be over the age of 76 years - Loan Limit - Minimum amount is ₹25,000 up to ₹14 Lakh. - Interest Rate - Depends on various factors such as loan amount, repayment tenure, etc., and is at the discretion of the bank.
- Eligibility - Pensioners need to draw their pension via PNB account. - Loan Limit - Minimum amount is ₹25,000 up to ₹7.5 Lakh. - Interest Rate - 11.75% per annum
- Eligibility - Should draw pension through any Central Bank of India branch - Loan Limit - For pensioners below 75 years, maximum loan amount is 18 months of pension up to ₹5 Lakh - Interest Rate - Interest rate is at the discretion of the bank, and depends on factors such as loan amount, the repayment tenure, etc.
- Eligibility - Should be drawing pension through any UCO Bank branch - Loan Limit - Up to ₹10 Lakh for borrowers up to 70 years of age - Interest Rate - UCO Float Rate + 2.30%
- Eligibility - Family pensioners should be drawing a monthly pension through a Bank of India branch - Loan Limit - The limit is up to 18 times the monthly pension. The maximum loan amount available depends on the type of pensioner and the age of the pensioner. - Interest Rate - 10.50% per annum.